Saturday, July 13, 2013

7/13/2013

I got to my new night time home, Stonegate Villas in So. Leggett, CA at 4 minutes to 2:00 exactly as planned.  Total journey was 57.5 miles.  Tomorrow There an eight hundred foot climb first thing followed closely by a 400 footer.  After that the terrain smooths out and destination is Albion, just south of Mendocino.
    It was warm today, in the upper 80s.  I kept well hydrated and didn't have any problems just a lot sweat going up a couple of the later hills.  Tomorrows ride should should be much more comfortable from the heat perspective because the climbs are in the early morning and after that I will be on the coast.
    The cellular signal is weak here and I can't get to the web so this entry will not be posted until Sun. 7/14.
     I am in error.  It seems to be working better now.  I will try again.

1 comment:

  1. hey nice source for us and i read this blog and this blog is the really helpful for me about the bike tours and i have to bookmark this blog .

    Bike Tours Santa Barbara

    ReplyDelete